For the past few years, e-commerce has continuously been the leading force and money earner in the consumer market place. With e-commerce, businesses can sell their products online. This can be goods as well as services. Initially, businesses were required to purchase software with complicated setup and hire in-house software engineers to maintain it. This was an expensive affair. However, with the development of technology, there are e-commerce platform providers who enable you to easily set up an online store with less capital and time. For your online shop, these platforms can provide you a front-end component. Additionally, they also provide back-end functions like customer service, accounting etc. E-commerce software provides the front-end element of an online business. Traditionally, they would have to get two different software for both. But these platforms give you every facility at a single click.
G-Commerce is probably the greatest innovation in the e-commerce sector. It is a collaboration by aTeamIndia targeted at Germany. What makes G-commerce different is how efficient it is. Unlike other platforms, it can provide many other functionalities. It incorporates the latest technologies. It has great navigating features, design etc. that meet German commerce standards.
- The best function in G-commerce is that the searching function is of high quality. This will have a big effect on the sales both directly and indirectly. The site is efficient to identify keywords and apply filters accordingly
- It has great merchandising features. These features will help you increase your revenue. They manage catalogues, images, list of products and what other customers have recently viewed. Thus, it will attract customers to come back more often.
- It can ensure that your site is not just good looking but is updated with the recent content. Content management was in such a way that the customers had all the information that they wanted at their fingertips. The platform will automatically be updated with new customer data.
- It also possesses a multi-channel feature. Businesses are not restricted to offline sales but they also have online stores. Therefore, it is important to manage products, their listings etc.
- It offers an order management system particularly designed for reducing processing time. This will be used for your online store. This can manage the logistics of online store like tracking an order, delivery and management of inventory.
- This platform will perform equally good on mobile as well as computers. Such kind of flexibility will only increase the customer base. It is also a major feature that most retailers have not achieved. Despite the fact that customers are still more likely to browse on mobile than buy, powerful mobile support for an eCommerce platform is still a critical factor for many major retailers.
- SEO is a great way of advancing your business. It is a way to manipulate search engine algorithms. They will make sure that the website itself is a great endorsement for your business.
All of these features come at the most reasonable pricing:
- 450 US Dollars for 1000 products
- 920 US Dollars for 3000 products
- 2500 US Dollars for products above 3000
The fee for traffic varies so that you do not have to pay extra when there is no traffic.
With the sudden expansion of mobile technologies and advancement in the consumer industry, stores have also experienced a digital shift from their retail shops. E-commerce is just like other business but combining three elements together, mainly, a web server that will provide the front-end component of the business and, at the same time, provide a gateway for processing transactions, a database which will have list of the items in the inventory, whether they are in stock etc. and a system for dispatching which will make sure that the goods are going from the warehouse to the destinations. There are countless numbers of E-commerce websites now. But the question is why G-Commerce?
Unlike most e-commerce platforms, G-commerce powered by aTeamIndia comes at a reasonable price. The setup in itself is so simplified that you do not have to hire an in-house team of developers. They also target businessmen and customers in Germany. Thus, their quality benchmark is at a higher level in order to meet German commerce industry standards. Their attractive package is as follows:
- For up to 1000 products, the services are priced at 450 US dollars per month
- Up to 3000 products, it is 920 US Dollars per month
- For above 3000 products, it is a fixed 2500 US dollars.
Other platforms usually charge a fixed traffic fee. This is in a certain disadvantageous because sometimes the traffic might not be as high as is expected but you still will end up paying a huge sum. With G-commerce, the traffic fees will vary according to the actual traffic that is experienced in the platform. This is much more economical in the long run. A reasonable pricing scheme is only one of the many benefits of G-commerce which makes it the most sought after.
Every single person has a smartphone these days and they like to limit their transactions to their phones for convenience. G-commerce knows this a little too well and which is exactly why their platforms are designed to work equally well in all screens. This will make sure that customers do not face problems while navigating through a site irrespective of whether it is a desktop site or on the phone.
A not so often seen feature that G-commerce has incorporated is that of Buy Online and pick up in store or BOPIS. People are often impatient and will not really like to wait for their shipments and pay shipping fee. For these kinds of customers, this is the apt option. They can buy the product online and then get it delivered to the nearest shop and go collect it.
Great security is also something that comes with implementing a G-commerce platform. There is a crypto protocol which ensures that only secure interactions happen on the website. Additionally, they have the feature of two-factor authentication which will secure the customer login system. They also provide an SEO system in the form of a blog. With a blog, you can consistently update your customers about your new products, in stocks, new launches etc. It is also a way of promoting your discount offers etc. Thus, G-commerce can provide you with features that most average e-commerce platforms cannot.