Digital Transformation is accelerating in almost every primary sector and transforming their operations in today’s Tech Space. The approaches and strategies to run the organizations are changing, whether it’s IT, Ecommerce, Healthcare, or Education. People are getting creative and innovative. You must have seen it as well. For example, people have taken to using Zoom based online systems as a new way to broadcast live streams, educational lessons, meetings, etc. It’s cheap, easy, and feels like a logical step towards digitization, but the question is – is it the right step? Is it effective? The Answer is NO!
These online systems are far from what you need to share online. It may cost you less in fees but can cost you a lot in terms of privacy and long-term growth.
With no integrated software, it’s easier for intruders to show up. Moreover, when it comes to education, teachers might need special training to use online systems, or students might not be taking the classes seriously. And due to network problems, the systems crash, which leads to the class not understanding the topics clearly.
In addition to that, they do not have the tools and resources that educators require for effective eLearning, which is why a dedicated application for education purposes becomes essential. It can provide students and teachers all the resources or features that they need to teach and secure the information shared.
- E-Learning Mobile Application
- How eLearning Mobile App Works?
- Software Features for Effective Online Classes
- Emerging Technologies in E-learning
- Benefits of Developing a Custom Solution
- Our Edtech App Development Services
- Why Choose aTeamIndia as your eLearning Tech Partner?
E-Learning Mobile Application
According to Global Market Insights, Mobile Learning has emerged to be the most in the eLearning Market. The market size is projected to increase by 8% over the next 5-6 years. This market is growing because learners use mobile apps for eLearning as they find accessing it more essential, easier, and engaging.
How eLearning Mobile App Works?
The eLearning mobile apps are mainly accessed by four users, i.e. Educators, Learners, Parents, and Super Admin. There is no space for intruders, like other online systems.
- Learners (Students) – The primary target audience of the eLearning Mobile Apps are the students, which is what the whole business model revolves around. The students download and register on the app with the required information and select their desired courses. Students get to access and subscribe to multiple courses and make payments for the same. They get provided with the video lessons, notes, and other material within the app, which they can access whenever they want. Moreover, with mobile apps, they can track their progress, customize, and set-up their profiles as well.
- Educators (Teachers) – eLearning apps provide teachers with unique features that they might need. They can sign-up as teachers, upload, and sell their own designed courses to their audience. With this, they also get to track their activities, interact with subscribed students, and even have customized profiles.
- Parents – In case the student is too young, parents can login and subscribe to courses on their behalf. This way they can track their performance and progress of their child.
- Admin – Admin manages all activities on the app, manages users, and views the statistics i.e. overall income, active users, active courses, etc. The admin can add or remove or suspend the users in case of any violation of the terms of using the application.
Software Features for Effective Online Classes
Technology is evolving every day, making online learning platforms more advanced and efficient. To gain the competitive edge in the market, the app needs to have some unique features to boost efficiency further and increase customer satisfaction. Here are the features that eLearning app must have –
- Online Course Catalogue – Your LMS (Learning Management System) needs to have a user-friendly navigation system with online courses lists, with a shopping basket. So, users can easily navigate and buy or subscribe to the courses and start eLearning efficiently. A clean, intuitive and adaptive design.
- Content Security – Educators put a lot of effort in creating content for learners, therefore, concern about content security is natural. The application must ensure server security, encryption types and other such technologies which keep the data safe. There should be a clear understanding of who can access the data and how it can be used.
- Mobile Learning – According to a report, the mobile learning market is projected to reach $37.60 billion by 2020. You LMS should facilitate seamless learning on mobile devices, even without being connected to the internet. The system should work on both android and iOS devices, allowing learners to access content directly from mobiles or tablets instead of investing much time in laptops.
- Integrates Games and Gamification – LMS should be engaging for learners. Therefore, gamification is an essential tool to keep them motivated through online courses. According to the report, the gamification market is said to reach $22.9 billion by 2022. The Learning management system must now allow gamification applications to be integrated in them and provide a special gaming experience to learners.
- Generates Reports and Analytics – Learners should be able to track and analyze their performance and progress of the courses subscribed. The LMS should generate reports which help students address their weak or strong areas. This way teachers can take remedial actions and offer personalized learning. Additionally, reports and analytics help boost educator’s ROI and ensure the course’s success.
Emerging Technologies in E-learning
With eLearning software development evolving exponentially, meeting users’ needs and requirements, it has brought extensive change in the education sector. Let’s look at the emerging technologies that are taking eLearning to the next level –
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality – AR and VR have been buzzing topics in the education sector for making eLearning experience more engaging. Both of these technologies allow 3D tech, real-life demos and make students’ learning experience more interactive. They help students learn complex concepts more easily by helping them visually see something rather than having to imagine it.
- Big Data Analytics – Big Data has revolutionized and is the future of the eLearning industry, in terms of data generated by users while taking an eLearning course. With Big Data Analytics, creators can easily create more engaging, personalized and informative study modules by understanding consumer behavior and demand. Big data integrated in eLearning has boosted prospects and analysis from the users leads to success of the platform.
- SMS and LMS – School Management Systems (SMS) and Learning Management Systems (LMS) help both teachers and students to manage their daily academic or administrative activities easily and effectively. They save time and money, provide customizable courses, help analyze the performance and improve the weak parts or allow teachers to provide solutions based on the student performances.
- Virtual and Remote Classes – Virtual classes are applications that emulate real classes, eliminating the issue of no interactions. With these, it has become easy for students and the teachers to connect, interact, communicate or collaborate. Virtual classes can be accessed from anywhere, without the need of a physical system and students can practice in a safe environment. It has benefitted both the platform and its users.
- Cloud Computing – Cloud computing has boosted eLearning. It allows utilization of gadgets, circulation of digital modules on cloud, which has made accessing data easier. Cloud computing helps educators share data only with those intended and not post on public domain. This has resolved the issue of copyright infringement and made uploading faster.
- Microlearning – With Micro learning, educators can prepare content modules in small sizes, yet giving substantial meaning. These small modules are deployed quickly, economical to build and can be updated easily. For instance, webinars, podcasts, infographics etc. Microlearning has helped professionals keep up-to-date or take up eLearning courses to upscale their knowledge within a short period of time.
- Personalized Learning – eLearning provides you with the option of personalized content, which was not available in traditional learning methods. Personalized learning allows customization as per student’s strengths, interest and skills. It includes e-tutorials, videos, digital study material, tailored-made to meet any individual’s understanding capabilities.
Benefits of Developing a Custom Solution
Custom solutions offer significant advantages over off-the-shelf solutions. No matter what software you buy, there will always be manual manipulation of the data to connect your software stack. But by developing a Custom eLearning Solution you get out-of-the-box advantages of business process management and digital transformation.
Custom eLearning apps can provide learners with real-life scenarios that are applicable to them. This will drive more engagement by motivating them to learn. And for businesses, they can focus on their target audience more efficiently. Audience analysis can be conducted to provide better content and improve retention rate.
You get it Built, You Own it, You Pay only Once!
● Add Features Based on Your Existing System
● Data Migration
● Add a Custom Workflow for Effectiveness
● Add Features Based on Your Needs
● Content Security
● Mold it According to the Teachers and Students
● Add Blended and Collaborative Learning Features
● Easy Upgradation
● Maximum Technology Investment & Increase ROI
Furthermore, custom eLearning apps lets you set goals and objectives according to the customer behavioural changes, which are relatively easy to track and address with a custom app.
- Paperwork is reduced.
- Application’s automated software works 24*7
- Submissions processes are simplified
- Apps are more dynamic and user-friendly
- Custom apps lets you customize real-time reports
Moreover, you can add different panel features for students, teachers and admin. Customizable bulletin board, practice tests, document management modules, forum, push notifications, CRM & CMS integration, Payment Integration.
It also allows you to make the application multilingual to reach a wider customer base and increase the ROI!
Our Edtech App Development Services
Lower costs, information retention, Live classrooms through video streaming, remote monitoring, better flexibility etc. are the reasons why educational institutes are encouraged to switch from traditional learning methods to Edtech Solutions.
We develop customized and end-to-end EdTech solutions for educational institutions around the world. Our EdTech App Development Services include –
- Real-Time Analytics and Reporting management Software
We develop software which produces powerful insights of the data, which helps track Learners’ and Educators’ performances and all activities to analyze progress and improve productivity.
- Staff/Teacher Management software
A software with which you can manage staff’s schedules and attendance, send class reminders to them, manage their leaves and provide syllabus for certain grades etc.
- Real-time Collaboration and Video Communication
Customize schedules, plan virtual meetings, provide corporate training, assess and collaborate with groups online – all with WebRTC based solutions.
- LMS Integration and Customization
Improve students’ learning experience with third-party integrated tools or apps, which include virtual classroom, voice-based communication and digital blackboards.
- Content Creation and Management Software
Teachers and Admins can upload any type of content in different forms i.e. videos, images, animated graphics, GIFs and Audio with a robust CMS, with interactive plugins.
- Educational App Development
Student friendly applications providing interactive and innovative features such as video calling, live classrooms and animated graphics to improve their learning experience.
- VR/AR-enabled Education solutions
With computer vision paired with Machine Learning, applications have highly customized recognition and realistic behavior in Virtual learning and real-time collaboration.
- Remote Proctoring
Get next-generation assessment and remote proctoring solutions, integrated with your LMS. The development services also include biometric security solutions, web-based mock tests, online test applications.
Why Choose aTeamIndia as your eLearning Tech Partner?
Education technology is becoming a global phenomenon, and as distribution and platforms scale internationally, the market is projected to grow at 17.0% per annum, to $252bn by 2020.
– EdTechXGlobal Report
Education apps are revolutionizing the industry and they are the future. Thus, to ensure the building of a fully-functional, innovative, adaptive and interactive eLearning Mobile App, it is important to choose the right tech partner. And we have the right experience and team to provide you with all that you require.
We will help you transform your learning practices to meet all the educators’ and as well as learners’ requirements with interactive and innovative EdTech Solutions.
We, at aTeamIndia Software Solutions, possess immense experience in developing interactive e-learning applications, educational learning software etc. with enriched features and performance and have done various B2B and B2C eLearning projects.
We’d love to tell you about one of our educational projects.
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org