aTeamIndia uses many innovative methods for web development. Two such methods are MEAN Stack and Meteor Stack. They have the best Meteor Stack team that make web development a lot easier. They also have top MEAN Stack developers who help you to create great dynamic websites and web applications. There is always a debate going on as to which one is better. However, even though they both have their key differences, they both have much to contribute to powerful and functional web development services.
There are many differences between MEAN Stack and Meteor Stack. Some of the key ones are listed below.
- They differ when it comes to simplicity. While Meteor is on the simpler side and you can easily learn the basics, MEAN is not so simple. It has multiple parts, which will get time to get used to and completely understand.
- In Meteor, the server can automatically update itself. The client does not have to refresh the page when there is a change in the data. However, this is not the case with MEAN.
- In MEAN stack, there has to be a separation between the client and server side. This is because different APIs are being used. Nevertheless, Meteor uses the same method for both sides. This makes it easier to make the app and gives you a better understanding of the code.
- In MEAN stack, the user has to install all the technologies in it separately and the writing is not that seamless. With Meteor, all you have to install is Meteor.
- In Meteor, hybrid mobile applications can be created for both Android and iOS with the same codebase. This is not possible with MEAN stack.
- MEAN stack is a lot more flexible. The developer gets to put together all the technologies and then decide which one he wants to use. Meteor is much suitable for a small app that can be created quickly.
- In MEAN stack, the user has to make a REST request, which is the result of the query, but in the case of Meteor Stack, this is not necessary. Any new creation or modified document will automatically be transferred to the client.
Now you know all you need to know about MEAN Stack and Meteor Stack. Still confused? This is why aTeamIndia is here.
The world is getting more technologically advanced day by day. There is a greater need for experienced and skilled developers in both joint businesses and individual enterprises. This is where aTeamIndia comes to play. For most businesses that do not have an in-house software facility, aTeamIndia is the best option. We are customer friendly and we provide great services, that too, on a budget. Customized development is our most famous specialization. Apps and websites are customized to the needs of your business. With the modern trends, technologies and agile methods, we can help get your products to the market faster. This is very important in a technologically advanced era like ours. The cost is also considerably reduced.
Angular has the MVVM or Model View View Model design which provides a stable and strong base for your application. This is one of the main reasons why we use Angular technology. The mode helps with the application of data. The view model is also a great feature for maintaining views. It also includes markups and bindings. Another great feature of Angular that can immensely help your business is the two binding feature. This is what makes Angular better and unique when compared to other frameworks. This feature is created in such a way that if there is a change in the view, the model will also be updated automatically. This also happens vice versa. Even though other frameworks have two binding feature, this is more streamlined. This will also greatly influence the user interface. This will affect the overall profit of your business. One main concern that businesses have while adopting new technologies is the question of security that the application poses. A small breach of security will lead to the complete downfall of a business. But Angular is probably the data saver of all businesses. With the features of Angular, unauthorized access and malpractices can be prevented. Thus, it performs a major security function.
Angular also facilitates limited access. Angular uses supplemented libraries for a one-time sign-in. This is how it maintains the security of the data. Usually, web development and application development consumes a lot of time and energy. But Angular can accelerate the whole process. The main reason for this is the two binding feature and serving data into the server. This can be done in a few codes. However, while executing this speedy process, it does not compromise on the quality. We produce services that are on par with German and American standards. The performance of the web will be tested; the errors will be identified and addressed. These are then brought to our panel of experienced employees and solutions are made. All these steps are taken to make sure that our customer has the most satisfying experience.
Sounding too technical for you? Hiring Angular developers is one of the solutions to get the job done. The best solution is to hire Angular developers from aTeamIndia as they provide the first 100 hours of Angular services for 10$ per hour. By then, you will come to realize the true quality and performance of aTeamIndia.
MEAN stack is not something ‘mean’ as you all might think. MEAN stands for
As you can see, the advantages offered by this technology stack is much promising than any other, rapidly increasing the demand of MEAN stack developers. MEAN stack, at the same time, is cost-effective for large-scale as well as startup companies. Hiring Mean Stack Professionals is a hard process as only a few possess the passion and ability to develop in MEAN stack. MeanStack Masters presents a team of architects who are proficient and have deep root level knowledge in Stack. Our MEAN stack professionals, being the best, put an end to all your technical needs in one place thereby putting an end to hiring different specialists. You can seethe product evolving at ease. Yes, MeanStackMasters.com certainly provide you with the best mean stack developers in one place!