aTeamIndia utilises some of the best features of React JS for their development services.
React is known to produce user interfaces that are interactive for both websites as well as mobile applications. All you have to do is make simple views for each state and React can automatically upload and render as and when the data witnesses a change.
- Virtual DOM
Every DOM will have a respective virtual DOM object. This is a defining feature of React. This feature produces a copy in the virtual platform of the original DOM. This is easier as a virtual DOM can be updated in less time as compared to original DOM.
- Event handling
Another great feature of React is that it can produce an even system on its own which is also compatible with the W3C model of object. When there is a native event, this feature provides a cross browser interface. This means that the event names and fields will now be compatible. It also has a mechanism to reduce big loads of memory.
React has a feature called flux controls that employ a one way data binding system. This will automatically update what the users view and will also regulate the workflow of the application. The above mentioned virtual DOM function compares the new and old data and adds the update to the view as well.
- React Native
React Native is a custom renderer which uses components that are Native rather than React for building the framework. All the developers have to do is to be well-versed in some basic concepts like JSX, React Native etc. React Native also gives access to many other features.
- Component Based
React JS keeps evolving by incorporating techniques and features that have never been experimented within the process of web application development. These best features of React make the best use of immutable resources. An application can be made with a better performance layer with the help of these features. React.js feature component also enables you to come up with new features without having to rewrite everything else. Since it is individually separated, it does not affect the rest of the application. aTeamIndia has been using React since its inception and has taken these features to the best of their needs.
A look at the following features will let us understand the difference between the old and new version and the improvements made.
- An array of elements can now be returned with the help of a component’s render method. All you have to do to prevent key warning is to add a key to an element. This is same with all arrays. Previously, any kind of runtime errors would have broken React and lead to a cryptic error message which will then require you to refresh the page. However, React 16 has a much better way to handle these errors. If at all an error happens, the entire component will be uprooted. This will make sure that corrupted data is not displayed.
- React 16 also has the provision of error boundaries. A complete unmounting of the component might affect user interface so error boundary is a good alternative. The error boundaries can detect the errors even before it gets to the display. It will display a UI that you can fall back on. This helps you to get a smooth user interface and is a much safer option.
- It has also introduced portals. If a DOM node exists outside the hierarchy of a parent component then portals help with rendering the children component into the parent ones.
- There is a huge size difference. This is due to the changed packaging. This does away with process.env checks which make it slow especially in Node.
- React 16 also has introduced a completely new server renderer. It is entirely rewritten. This rewritten version is faster. Because it supports streaming, bytes can be sent in a much faster rate. It includes a completely rewritten server renderer. A bundle React is not needed for better rendering performance.
- React 16 can also hydrate the server rendered HTML better upon the clients receival. The initial render and the result from the server need not match completely.
All the leading websites are now using React 16.0 and aTeamIndia is the most trusted developer when it comes to React. They have years of experience in React and are well versed with the newest version. They have a team that is updated with all the new updates and latest changes. They also have the experience of working with the latest technologies like React Native and Angular.
React Native is an open-source framework supported by Facebook and was first released on GitHub. It led to the combining of native APIs of both iOS and Android.
Flutter is backed by Google and is used to create responsive iOS and Android native apps. It is a software development kit which is meant for mobile applications. The main intention behind creating it was to build applications that have great performance and fidelity. They also made sure that the applications were compatible enough to run on all platforms. Its features are that it has a thin level of code and most of the system is implemented in the Dart. This makes it easier for developers to replace, remove or make any other required changes. Thus, it enables the developers to have great control over it.
Flutter has been gaining traction from 2017. It is now widely recognised by developers and is ardently used by them in the mobile app development industry. It has the features and the potential to go a long way.
Flutter is also an open-source application framework but what makes it different is that it works on a programming language known by the name of Dart. Dart is a programming language that is used for general purposes and it was made by Google in 2011. It is mainly used for making apps that are mission-critical and with greater quality for all the three platforms: web, iOS and Android. The features of Dart have been primarily aimed at client-side development. C++ and Java form its base. The purpose of choosing Dart was because it was appropriate for the user interface requirements. Dart bridge makes the size of the application bigger but it works faster.
The platforms also differ in architecture. The frameworks are also based on the MVC framework. React Native’s application architecture is known as Flux. Facebook uses Flux to build client-side web applications. In Flux, the data has a unidirectional flow or a one-sided flow. React handles the view part and Flux handles model. Dart has an architecture library. This was again inspired by refluxJS and Flux. Its unidirectional flutter flow consists of actions, stores and store watchers.
At aTeamIndia, developers use both of these frameworks interchangeably depending upon the requirements of the project. Both of them have a different set of features to cater to different requirements. So, if you are confused in choosing React Native or Flutter, you know where to go. Just convey your requirements to aTeamIndia, sit back and enjoy the show.